Wednesday, July 18, 2007

An explanantion

I know what you're thinking - another website!? Come on Jski family, enough is enough - we can't keep up! I would be thinking the same thing in your position, but I am really hoping that this will be the last and most successful effort. We have just found that the other sites were to much to be paying attention to - really all that we did was write a bit and show a few pictures. Those things that we can do here with much less difficulty and effort. Of course, being that we are new to this specific host, it might be a bit before all the details are ironed out and perfected. So bear with us, be patient, and pray (haha)!

Oh! One more thing - the few posts that are here now are all taken from the old site to keep things together. We can at least attempt some sort of organization, right?

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey, blogger is really easy to work with! Not that I've tried anything else out there but I'm not the most computer literate person and I get it! Glad to see you joined the ranks;) Yes, lots has been going on since we last talked. God is working so amazingly in our lives! Miss you!