Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bethanne Jankowski is fundraising for Cancer Research UK

Bethanne Jankowski is fundraising for Cancer Research UK

Its taken nearly 20yrs, but I am doing it.  I am Racing for Life.  Thanks to amazing friends, I am finally participating in a Breast Cancer Awareness Walk.  I cant say why its taken so long.  Mostly from laziness and lack of motivation, which is such a pitiful reason considering the severity of the cause.  No matter, 2012 is when I make a difference.  I am hoping and praying that you will join me.
Most all of us know someone personally that have struggled w/ cancer.  Some of you have even dealt w/ it yourselves.  Cancer does not discriminate.  It does not care how old you are, what gender you are, what race you are.  It doesnt care if you have a family to care for.  It doesnt care what continent you are living on.  Cancer doesnt care.
We can care, though.  We can make a difference.  Even the smallest donation WILL impact the fight against cancer.  I truly believe that.  I have to.  Please chose to fight w/ me.  Please donate to our team.

0 comments: