Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Two, one..yes, there's no three. I know.

Two years, two years that we've called England our home. I know its a cliche' but...where has the time gone? We have fallen in love with everything about this place. From the quaint little villages to the cheeky accents and phrases that the kids have picked up. Looking forward to (at least) two more years!

One year, one year (almost) since I've written anything here. Dare I say shocking? Has the year been that dull that there hasn't been a need to write? No, not even close. Have I been wrapped up in life and completely neglected this outlet to the world? Absolutely!

In the best interests of time (and my lack of want) I will do the rest of this post in bullet form...ready go!

2010 Highlights

  • January - Paul was off on a 'paid vacation' for the next four months. Kids and I settled into a routine quickly
  • February thru April - School, sickness and adventures in England took most of our time.
  • May - Paul came home and we were a family again!
  • June thru August - Lots of holidays and adventures throughout England as a family. An amazing time!
  • September - All three kiddos were in school for the first time. Jacob in a multi 3rd/4th grade. Chloe in 1st grade and Jonah in British Pre-K.
  • October thru December - Normal life in full swing. School and work took over our lives once again.

2011 Highlights (so far)

  • January and February - So far, so good. Nothing crazy or abnormal to report. Well, abnormal is relative, isn't it?
  • March - Plan is to continue the 'so far, so good' trend.
  • April - A much anticipated and eagerly awaited visit to the states!!! We are so very excited and cannot wait to see everyone. Come on April!

There you have it, in so many words. A year in review. I'm sure it has enlightened your day, and if not...well ok then. I won't lie and say I promise to be better at posting again. We all know how well that one has turned out in the past.

Cheers!

0 comments: