Friday, July 11, 2008

Vacation Fun

We're home! After three weeks of travelling, visiting, and too much fun we are finally back in NC. I don't have the time or energy to post all of the details or pics right now, but I promise they will be coming soon!
We spent a week with my family in PA, a week in NY hanging out with Paul's family - that included celebrating his 31st birthday and fireworks, a too short afternoon with my grandmother, and three fun packed days in MD with my brother. It was there that I became an expert Rockband drummer! Details later, I promise!

2 comments:

Priemer Family said...

Hey! I can't wait to see all of the pictures and hear all of the details...you a drummer?!

Jamie said...

Wow! Sounds like a fun-filled trip! I've been thinking of ya a lot lately and will have to call you soon. Miss you and can't wait to see pics!